Department: Commercial Electrical
Reports to: Commercial Division Manage
Estimators are an integral part of the Electrical Construction process. Accurate estimating ensures Intec’s competitiveness, profitability and growth. A background in electrical construction is essential to being successful in this position. This position will review job bid documents and blueprints and prepares job bid estimates and assists with quote preparation.
Competitive benefits including: vacation, medical, and 401K programs.
- Preparation of complete labor and material estimates for large commercial electrical projects.
- Prepare bills of material and other information for use by purchasing.
- Data Entry
- Close coordination with Project Management.
- Provided assistance to and receives additional duties as determined by the Commercial Div Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Estimating electrical construction projects: 3 years (Required)
- Design/build or conceptual estimating: 1 year (Required)
- Journeyman or Master Electrician (Preferred but not required)
- Location: Sterling Heights MI
- Language: English & NEC code (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)